BASIS Scottsdale requires any parent volunteering on campus or offsite (field trips) to obtain an “Identity Verified Print” (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card. The card is valid for 6 years and is issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Ways to obtain an IVP Card:
- 1. Arizona Livescan Fingerprinting – Available only at the Back to School Bash
- a. Friday, August 2nd 1:00-2:30p
- b. Saturday, August 3rd: 11am-12:30pm
- c. Cost: $100 ($65 AZDPS application fee, $35 fingerprinting fee).
- d. Sign up and reserve your fingerprinting spot. Limited spots are available each day. Click here to get started!
- 2. Make an appointment at a Fieldprint location – no walk-ins
- Visit the Fieldprint website at http://fieldprintarizona.com/ and follow the application instructions. Cost: $90.