You make all the difference !
Your membership keeps our BASIS Scottsdale community active, dynamic and generous. Membership includes: members only newsletter, exclusive invitations to town hall meetings, lunch discount for your student(s) and, you have the ability to cast your vote for booster board positions and other booster-related processes.
Boosters Investments 2020-2021
- JSTOR annual subscription
- MATLAB annual subscription
- Back to School Teacher and Staff Gift bag which included Amazon gift cards, school supplies, etc.
- Provides staff lunch for training days
- Lunch program
- Upper School Winter Dance in coordination with Leadership Club to help mentor, sponsor successful events.
- Lower School Movie Night
- Holiday Teacher Party and Bonus
- Special lunches with focus on inclusion
- Underwriting of Voluntary Teacher Development Courses
- Underwriting of a new Water Filling Station throughout the school
- Underwriting of the Volleyball Court Enhancement and Equipment
1. BASIS Scottsdale Boosters funds are 100% invested in our students, teachers, and parent community, through sponsorship of educational resources, social events, and community activities.
2. Our membership and fundraising activities are separate from the Annual Teacher’s Fund (ATF), which is managed by the school.
3. We are a 501(c)(3) non profit organization staffed by parent volunteers. 100% of your donations are eligible for tax exemption.
See us in Action!
Mission: Provide a best in class BASIS Scottsdale community that allows for success in and outside the classroom - through sponsorship of educational resources, social events, and parent engagement.
Copyright © 2020 BASIS Scottsdale Boosters, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. All rights reserved.