BASIS Scottsdale Boosters funds are 100% invested in our students, teachers, and parent community. Our membership and fundraising activities are separate from the Annual Teacher’s Fund (ATF) donation, which is managed by the school.
All memberships include: access to our online Student Directory, Car Pool Helper, and invitation to Membership Only Town Halls (virtual and live), membership only newsletter, and the ability to cast your vote for booster board positions and other booster-related processes.
2. Go to our secure directory
Already have an account? Just type in this year's payment email id and update your students new grade and lunch period.
3. Add your information.
- You choose what is shown in the directory.
4. Sign up for volunteer interests, car pool, and order lunches.
- You must be a booster member to access our directory and the car pool.
- You do not have to be a booster member to volunteer or to buy lunches.
5. Access the directory for the 2021-22 school year any time on any device. Click here.